We Are Hiring
Job Title: Interior Design Project Manager
Home Interior Sales and Design Consultant
Claghorn Custom Flooring is a locally owned and operated flooring sales and installation business founded in 1989. Claghorn Custom Flooring prides itself in its business philosophy of offering great customer service, adhering to honest business practices, promoting only quality products, providing installation that is second to none, and serving the client with a personal touch. We take pride in the many satisfied customers that we have been pleased to serve through the years.
At Claghorn Custom Flooring, we understand the importance of comfort in the home and are committed to assisting you in finding the perfect flooring for your needs, budget, and lifestyle. Our goal is to make the grandest of impressions with your Living Room, turn your Kitchen into an oasis for your creativity, and transform your bedroom into the center of health and relaxation. Our professional installation staff has the experience to install your floors quickly and with skill. Whether you require design assistance and professional installation or have a cash and carry project, we can guide you in making the best possible selection at an affordable price. Claghorn Custom Flooring offers a variety of services and products to fit almost any need. Customers enjoy our large showroom selection of wood, laminate, ceramic and porcelain tile, natural stone, vinyl, and carpet. We also offer custom area rugs, custom window blinds, wood floor refinishing, complete bath remodels, and custom cabinetry. We are expanding our friendly and supportive staff to assist customers in their next home improvement project.
- Sales and design support with customers in showroom and at job site.
- At the job site take measurements.
- Develop proposals and contracts for customers and follow up with changes to estimate.
- Obtain required signatures for proposals, contracts, and specifications for projects at time deposits are received.
- Order materials and check on availability of all materials needed to complete work order.
- Verify current liability and workers compensation insurance for 1099 installers.
- Create work orders for installers and follow up on job site progress.
- Communicate job progress and gain approval from customer on changes needed to complete the work order.
- Collect payment for all work completed.
- Answer phones.
- Be prompt in giving clients information regarding their job.
- Draw designs for projects.
- Showroom duties including cleaning, rearranging, keeping showroom materials neat and put away.
- Meet with Mill Reps regarding new products and prices.
- Minimum of two years of sales and design consultant experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Knowledge of installation process, flooring products, kitchen and bath products.
- Valid driver’s license and ability to pass a background test.
- Reliable vehicle and ability to work every other Saturday.
- Courteous demeanor and business casual attire.
- Job Type: Full-time
- Pay: $40,000.00 – $45,000.00 per year plus commission
- COVID-19 considerations: All Customers are required to follow same precautions as employees.